Ale mnie próbują zrobić w balona .

Moderator: moderatorzy

Awatar użytkownika
PuszkinKochajacyLayle
bywalec

Ale mnie próbują zrobić w balona .

Post autor: PuszkinKochajacyLayle »

Hello,

My name is Ilona Skablauske and I am the owner of this apartment. Let me tell you a little bit about myself, I am a 46-year-old graphic designer from Milan. The apartment was bought during my daughter's studies and after she left the country we rented it. We just redecorated the apartment and everything is new. The apartment is equipped with a dishwasher and washer/dryer machine.
The apartment is available immediately, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, gas and administration fees) are included in the monthly rent of 1720 zł.
The only inconvenience is that my job does not allow me to leave Italy even for one single day. We just hired some new staff, and I am in charge of their training, so my schedule is pretty hectic right now.
But this will not affect the rental at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from here (on my expense of course).
If you are interested in renting my apartment do not hesitate to contact me back.

Thank you,
Ilona Skablauske
Awatar użytkownika
Catastrophigłupek
bywalec

Re: Ale mnie próbują zrobić w balona .

Post autor: Catastrophigłupek »

PuszkinKochajacyLayle pisze: wt gru 19, 2023 11:09 am Hello,

My name is Ilona Skablauske and I am the owner of this apartment. Let me tell you a little bit about myself, I am a 46-year-old graphic designer from Milan. The apartment was bought during my daughter's studies and after she left the country we rented it. We just redecorated the apartment and everything is new. The apartment is equipped with a dishwasher and washer/dryer machine.
The apartment is available immediately, very important, the utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, gas and administration fees) are included in the monthly rent of 1720 zł.
The only inconvenience is that my job does not allow me to leave Italy even for one single day. We just hired some new staff, and I am in charge of their training, so my schedule is pretty hectic right now.
But this will not affect the rental at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from here (on my expense of course).
If you are interested in renting my apartment do not hesitate to contact me back.

Thank you,
Ilona Skablauske
Mój gey 100% Januszek K. Ciągnie druta

Mój gey 100%
Życie jest przygodą dla odważnych albo niczym. |"I do not fear for You are with me" | Semper in altum
Awatar użytkownika
Catastrophigłupek
bywalec

PuszkinKochajacyLayle pisze: wt gru 19, 2023 11:09 am Hello,

Thank you,
Ilona Skablauske

Mój gey 100%
Życie jest przygodą dla odważnych albo niczym. |"I do not fear for You are with me" | Semper in altum
Awatar użytkownika
Catastrophigłupek
bywalec

PuszkinKochajacyLayle pisze: wt gru 19, 2023 11:09 am Cały evot ciągnie na drucie januszka 100%
Ciągnij i ty
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „prawo”